top of page

Personal Lines

Automobile Insurance

The following is a partial list of requirements for coverage insurance.

Requirements for Automobile Insurance:

  • Valid N.J. driver’s license.

  • N.J. residency (Proof of residency, i.e. apartment lease, utility bill, check payment stub).

  • Proof of insurance (if switching companies or agencies).

  • Proof of vehicle ownership (i.e. registration, title of vehicle).

  • Lease agreement if leased.

Spousal information may be required if legally married (i.e. drivers license number, social security number, etc).

We require that the above documents be supplied (if applicable) in order for a coverage quote to be released. This information can be sent either by sent via fax at 908.967.6335 or by filling out our online form. If you require any additional information please call 908.967.6333.




Homeowner Insurance 

At North East Risk Management, we understand the value of protecting your home, and our dedicated Insurance agents can provide you the best insurance packages that will meet your needs.

Type of Coverages:

  • Dwelling Coverage - Covers structure of your home.

  • Other Structures - Structures that are not attached to your home, for example, a garage or tool shed.

  • Personal Property - Defined as everything "personal"- everything within your home, from clothing to appliances to your furniture.

  • Loss of Use - Provides security in the event you loose the use of your home as the result, for example, in the case of a fire.

  • Liability - Provides protection against liable action surrounding your property, house or personal life.

bottom of page